To get started, you will need to download the free Manage My Nightlife app from the App Store or Google Play to your phone, or use the web-app on your PC, and have your Manage My Nightlife login credentials ready
Schedule the Last Post + The Ode at your venue
For the best playback of The Last Post + The Ode, you’ll need to locate the following song:
- NZ The Last Post + The Ode – New Zealand Version
Schedule The Last Post + The Ode at your venue following these steps:
- Sign into the Manage My Nightlife app or web-app.
- In the phone app, tap the the top left menu icon to open the side menu and choose Search Songs
- You can search for “The Ode” or “The Last Post” by name, or if you search by list you’ll find it in the Occasions List.
- When you’ve found the track you wish to schedule, view the song details:
- In the phone app, tap the small blue down arrow at the right of the song title to expand the song details
- In the web app, click on the song title tile to open the song detail popup window
- In the expanded view of the song, tap the clock icon which opens a scheduling window
- Use the scheduler to set the date and time. Set the date to the 25th April, and the time as required for your event.
- Choose the option to interrupt the playing song at the date and time specified, to make sure the track plays exactly on time.
- Tap Schedule.
Queue the Anzac Day playlist before and after The Last Post + The Ode
AMS Nightlife has curated a playlist to queue before and after playing The Last Post + The Ode. This is a tight, 10 song list of ANZAC day themed music which keeps the mood appropriate for the occasion.
- Open Manage My Nightlife on your phone or on the web app.
- In the phone app, tap the the top left menu icon to open the side menu and choose Queue Lists
- Tap the All Lists tab, then expand the Nightlife Lists subheading
- Scroll to the last category called Specialty and locate the #ANZAC DAY list.
- Select the list by tapping the circle to the left of the list name, then tap Shuffle Play at the bottom of the screen
Display Anzac Day Digital Advertising
AMS Nightlife has created Anzac Day advertising slides to use on your venue screens, available now in the web app advertising library.
- Log in to the Manage My Nightlife web app at managemynightlife.com
- Choose Advertising from the left side menu
- Choose Library from the options available to select from AMS Nightlife’s library of static and animated advertising content.
- Find and Select an Anzac Day advertising slide then press Next.
- Choose your options:
- Set your Duration for how long the slide show show for each time it appears on screen (10s is a common choice).
- If you want to limit how regularly the slide appears, tick the delay box to choose how many minutes must pass before the slide appears in rotation again.
- Click the Between Dates option and set the start and end dates. You may wish to display the slide across both Anzac Day the 25th and the additional public holiday date on the 26th, if observed in your region.
- Press Create and your countdown will now appear in rotation with your other advertising.