It’s time to Boost Your Summer and keep the tunes pumping during the warm weather.
A Kiwi Summer, you really can’t beat it. Beach, BBQ and backyard cricket. Road trips to different locations, eating out with friends and whānau, updating your Summer look in the air-conditioned shops and grabbing a cold one at a place you’ve never been before. It truly spells Summer, and we’re glad to be part of it.
Tips for truly Boosting Your Summer
We’ve come up with some handy tips on how you can keep Summer going. Check them out below:
1. Keep the tunes pumping
We work hard to keep our playlists up to date with fresh tunes. There are plenty to choose from on both AMS and Nightlife systems. Here’s our personal Summer favourites:
- NZ Summer 2021 – This list is filled with Kiwi artists that can help your customers soak up the sun. There’s plenty of tracks in here that’ll keep the Summer vibe going all day long.
- Always Sunny – Where the skies are always blue. It’s sunshine that’ll support this list long into the night. Make your venue feel golden and bright, even with an umbrella up outside.
- Beer Drinking Songs – Here’s a personal favourite. Tracks that’ll give your evening a true Summer feel. This popular list is dedicated to giving you a night filled with excitement with classics that will get your punters off their seats.
You can find these lists and many more inside of Media Manager.
Manage My Nightlife:
- Afternoon Tunes – A list to bring in the sunsets and match having a cold one. There’s something about an afternoon beer that goes very well with this list.
- Kiwi Cutz – Kiwi music, there’s truly something special about it. Listen to the newest and greatest hits created by New Zealand artists.
There are plenty of lists to choose from on Manage My Nightlife.
2. Using your screens effectively
Ambient visuals, digital advertising and music videos are some of the ways to keep customers engaged. Getting the right images on the screen can be hard, but we’re making it easy for you.
Head to our Screen Content page and find a bunch of Summer visuals that’ll help set the mood at your place. You can also find out how to change your visuals by giving us a call on 0800 111 960. We can give you a rundown on getting spectacular Summer videos playing on your screens.
3. Give your customers the power!
This sounds daunting. Giving customers the power to choose their music. With crowdDJ, you can give your customers the ability to pick the tunes that fit your brand within a simple application that can be downloaded onto their phones. crowdDJ will let customers queue tracks they want to hear while keeping everyone at your venue engaged. It’s super simple and very effective. We even provide Kiosks that you can place on your wall to give customers easy access to their favourite tunes.
You’ll always have the power to change what music is up for selection on crowdDJ. This will keep your customers happy and have your music on-brand. To discuss crowdDJ and how we can get your customers picking their favourite sounds, get in touch with our team on 0800 111 960 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boost Your Summer and give your customers the true Kiwi experience by following these easy tips. We’re always here to help and we’re just a phone call away.